We offer Counseling via Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) in Cognitive Psychology & Single Session Therapy (SST).
Enhancing problem solving skills, we work in therapy towards the goals that our clients bring for emotional well-being, focusing on solutions that alleviate stress in the short term and also look at long term well-being of our clients. We work with all age groups and help people examine attitudinal barriers where they may be getting blocked from reaching their goals in life, equipping them with tools to be more goal directed.
We provide queer supportive care in mental health and are a trauma informed Organisation that is working with multiple groups since 2010.
Offering care Pan-India as well as overseas to USA, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, London and UK, Denmark, Mexico, and Ukraine, among other parts of the World, our Counseling & therapy facilitation is a global service.
We follow professional ethics that are in accordance with the guidelines given by the American Psychological Association [APA] for mental health professionals, meeting global standards of practice.
In- Office Counseling – You can request for an appointment over our Calendar and our team will be able to get back to you with a confirmation of the requested time-slot within 24 hours or you can call us directly on +91-9967035943 to schedule your session at our office.
Online Counseling – You can also request your appointment for an online session with us.
One can reach us for any emotional-behavioral problems:
- Depression and/or Suicidal Tendencies – a prolonged “low” state of moods interfering with tdaily activities and/or wanting to end one’s life, or feeling extreme pain
- Anxiety Issues – tension or specific fears resulting in avoidance behaviors, managing panic like symptoms, struggling with intrusive thoughts
- Anger Management – exhibiting extreme rage, persistent upsets and frustrations
- Relationship Concerns – managing love and intimacy related issues that are triggering stress
- Adjustment Problems – with a family, a new environment, a relationship, a workplace, friends or adjusting to a new culture
- Financial Concerns – Struggles with monetary decisions or anxiety
- Workplace Related Issues – unable to handle work related stressors, having issues with seniors, subordinates or colleagues, low productivity
- Age Related Concerns – post retirement stress, loneliness, illness or abandonment
- Behavioral Concerns of Children & Young Adolescents – hostility, inability to study, aggressive behaviors, compulsive lying, general mood swings observed, adjustment issues, hyperactivity or poor self confidence/ self image
- Stress Intolerance – feeling ‘overwhelmed’ at most times and not knowing how to handle life pressures, struggling with concentration, losing interest, or feeling mentally taxed
- Self image and Confidence Issues – grappling with self-confidence issues, dealing with loss or failure
- Loss and Grief Counseling – dealing with grief, fatal illness, loss of a loved one
- Supportive Assistance for Terminal Illness – dealing with illnesses like Cancer or AIDS or Care-giver fatigue
- Trauma – PTSD or anxiety and emotional pain after having experienced a traumatic event
- Addiction – trouble giving up a habit, which might be causing harm to physical or emotional health [alcoholism, drugs, obsessive internet surfing, procrastination, dependent behaviors and others observed to be acting as impediments to functioning]
- Procrastination – Putting off work for later in a consistent manner that may be bringing emotional distress, struggle managing time
- Abuse – any experience of abuse [physical/mental/sexual/verbal] seeking support & recovery
- Parenting – concerns about parenting or care-giving to children, feelings of inadequacy, confusions, dealing with pressures
We also provide group therapy and supportive interventions to communities and Organisations.
- Dealing with Depression – Support Group
- Overcoming Procrastination – Support Group
- Overcoming Anxiety – Support Group