We offer Employee Counseling Programs [EAPs] for workforce management and productivity enhancement of employees, discussions and webinars and learning circles to help with the needs of an Organisation.
Whether it is working to help create an empathy based culture and leadership or to address wellbeing of employees through a needs-analysis, our multi solution based EAP Model offers mental health and wellness solutions in this wing of services.
Some Features of our Employee Assistance Programs:
- Easy Accessibility
- Experienced Psychologists
- Global Outreach
- International Accreditation to Practice
- Holistic Wellbeing Employee Programs
- Based on Needs Analysis of Teams
We offer both Individual Counseling as well as Group Intervention Programs such as Online Support Groups to our Corporate clients. Our individual counseling sessions are given through one-on-one online sessions.
A preventive EAP approach taken for mental health by Companies has statistically shown to bring significantly positive results in the Company’s employee experience, creating confidence in the workforce and pride for their Organisation, building loyal engagement, increasing the probability of reducing attrition rates.
Help We Offer to Our Corporate Clients Through Therapy Interventions:
- Job dissatisfaction and lowered motivation
- Stress and burnout
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Personal problems affecting Work-life
- Performance and delivery of output
- Organizational skills
- People management skills
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Work-life balance
- Anxieties, fears, aggression, self confidence related issues
- Problem solving at workplace
- Conflict management skills at Workplace
- Handling team pressures and team building
- Managing and leading teams
- Familial & relationship stressors
- Financial stressors
- Life goal and career confusions
- Loss of enthusiasm at work
- Time management skills
Based on a needs-assessment of the Organisation, our Employee Wellbeing Sessions Include:
- Webinars & Learning Circles – focused on Self growth, Self Reflections and Self help, meeting growth goals of employees, open as general mental health channels for all employees.
- Support Groups – these are focused mental health channels which address specific issues with focus groups such as Loneliness, Depression, Procrastination and so on.
- Discussion Groups – these are generic mental health groups that look at discussions of various Core Competencies from the point of view of Emotional Intelligence as an operating principle.