AltMindShift offers structured mentoring & skills training in counseling & psychotherapy for students of psychology & mental health professionals.
I) Residency Learning Program: (Internships offered at AltMindShift office in Mcleodganj, Himachal Pradesh)
Objectives of Residency Learning Program:
- Skills training in counseling & psychotherapy
- Practice sessions under supervision
- Case conceptualizing
- Ethics in counseling
- Applications of therapy
- Exercises, Lectures & Discussions
II) REBT Workshops:
Objectives of the Workshop:
- Building a strong foundational understanding in REBT
- Applications of REBT as a philosophy of rational living
- Live demonstrations on applications of REBT
- Case history discussions
- Study material & discussion from published books on REBT
- Applications of REBT (Level 1) – an introduction to understand the basics of REBT, its fundamental principles and methods for self application.
- Applications of REBT (Level 2) – a follow-up to Level 1 which helps to understand REBT’s approach and application to emotional & behavioral disturbances.
- Applications of REBT (Level 3) – an advance follow-up to Level 2.
- Is there a Certificate given after completion of these Workshops? Yes, a Certificate of Participation is awarded to each attendee by AltMindShift by the end of the Workshop upon completion of learning hours.
- What does the Certificate mean? The Certificate of Participation is an acknowledgement that the participant has successfully completed the educational workshop.
- Entry Eligibility – All students pursuing psychology can apply. For working professionals in mental health, Graduation in psychology is mandatory. Professionals having a Post-Graduation, without Graduation in Psychology are not eligible for this Workshop.
- Who will be the Facilitator for these Workshops? The workshops are conducted by the Founder, Rajita Ramachandram, who is a psychotherapist with 15 years of experience in mental health using REBT & is an Associate Fellow of the Albert Ellis Institute, NY, USA. She is also Certified in Single Session Therapy (SST) under Dr. Windy Dryden, via In Vivo-Mumbai, and has a Certification in Advance level applications of REBT from the Albert Ellis Institute.
AltMindShift is not an Affiliate Training Center to the Albert Ellis Institute. We have an uncompromising stand on training ethics. Keeping this in mind, our workshops are designed for educational purposes only. We do not claim to substitute any Training in REBT provided by the Albert Ellis Institute, nor do the workshops certify anyone as REBT Therapists or REBT Trainers.
Here’s What Some of Our Past Trainees Have Had to Say: