AltMindShift recognizes how intrinsic Sports is to India and acknowledges the love for it. We provide assisted psychological training for sportsmen, players and athletes across. This is because we identify and understand factors that can impact a game negatively and the need for training of psychological skills for performance improvement. Applied sport psychology may include work with athletes, coaches, and parents regarding injury, rehabilitation, communication, team building, and career transitions.
Objectives of our Sports Management Services:
- Enhancing performance – Various mental strategies, such as visualization, self-talk training and relaxation techniques, help athletes overcome obstacles and achieve their full potential.
- Teaching to cope with the pressures of competition – We help athletes at all levels deal with pressure from parents, coaches or even their own expectations.
- Recovering from injuries – After an injury, athletes may need help tolerating pain, adhering to their physical therapy regimens or adjusting to being sidelined.
- Keep up an exercise program – Even those who want to exercise regularly may find they are unable to fulfil their goal. We help these individuals increase their motivation and tackle any related concerns.
- Enjoy sports – Sports organizations for young people may hire a sport psychologist to educate coaches about how to help kids enjoy sports and how to promote healthy self-esteem in participants.