Our goal is to help our clients achieve a disturbance free living. We employ Rational Emotive Cognitive Behavior Therapy (RECBT) in Cognitive Psychology & also offer Single Session Therapy (SST).
We help to enhance problem solving skills that can bring solutions not just from the short term perspective but also from the long term perspective keeping in mind one’s goals in psychotherapy. We work with all age groups and help people examine attitudinal barriers where they may be getting blocked, change them and replace them with healthier attitudes and external choices that can be more goal directed for people.
We follow professional ethics that are in accordance with the Guidelines given by the American Psychological Association [APA] for mental health professionals.
In- Office Counseling – You can request for an appointment over our Calendar and our team will be able to get back to you with a confirmation of the requested time-slot within 24 hours or you can call us directly on +91-9967035943 to schedule your session at our office.
Online Counseling – You can also request your appointment for an online session with us.
One can reach us for any emotional-behavioral problems:
- Depression and/or Suicidal Tendencies – a prolonged “low” state of moods interfering with the ability to tend to daily activities and/or wanting to end one’s life, or feeling extreme pain
- Anxiety Issues – tension or fear resulting in avoidance behaviors or panic reactions, interfering with regular tasks
- Anger Management – exhibiting extreme rage, persistent upsets and frustrations
- Relationship Concerns – pre-marital, marital, & extra-marital love and intimacy related issues or problems in other platonic relationships like friendships & family that are triggering stress
- Adjustment Problems – with a family, a new environment, a relationship, a workplace, friends or culture
- Financial Concerns – Struggles with monetary decisions or anxiety
- Workplace Related Issues – unable to handle work related stressors, having issues with seniors, subordinates or colleagues
- Age Related Concerns – post retirement issues, suffering with self esteem concerns, addictions, loneliness, illness or abandonment
- Behavioral Concerns of Children & Young Adolescents – hostility, inability to study, aggressive behaviors, compulsive lying, general mood swings observed, adjustment issues, hyperactivity or poor self confidence/ self image
- Stress Intolerance – feeling “overwhelmed” at most times and not knowing how to handle life pressures, suffering from concentration issues, losing interest, or feeling mentally taxed
- Self image and Confidence Issues – grappling with self-confidence issues, dealing with loss or failure
- Death and Grief Counseling – dealing with death or fatal illness, loss of a loved one
- Terminal Illness Related Disturbances – dealing with illnesses like Cancer or AIDS or other long term illnesses
- Trauma – unable to come to terms with reality after having experienced a traumatic event
- Addiction – unable to give up a habit, which might be causing harm to physical or emotional health [alcoholism, drugs, obsessive internet surfing, procrastination, dependent behaviors and others observed to be acting as impediments to functioning]
- Procrastination – Putting off work for later in a consistent manner that may be bringing emotional distress, inability to manage time
- Abuse – any experience of abuse [physical/mental/sexual/verbal], seeking support & recovery
- Parenting – concerns about parenting or care-giving to children, feelings of inadequacy, confusions, dealing with pressures
We also provide group therapy and supportive interventions to communities and Organizations.
- Overcoming Procrastination- Support Group
- Overcoming Anxiety – Support Group
- Dealing with Depression – Support Group
- Community Support Groups for Terminal Illnesses
- Geriatric Support Groups