Level 1 RECBT Applications
Level 2 RECBT Applications
AltMindShift brings structured mentoring programs with batches run every month in Rational Emotive Cognitive Behavior Therapy [RECBT] for students of psychology and professionals. You can now check our Calendar for these workshop schedules and register.
Objectives of the RECBT Workshop:
- Sharpening skills for applications of RECBT
- Clarifying concepts in RECBT
- Live peer-to-peer counseling sessions to enable skill training
- Live mock session demonstrations to enable skill training
- Audio-visual clips of live sessions to discuss details in conceptualization
- Case history discussions
- Extracts from books and material published by the Albert Ellis Institute
- A study of the current modifications in RECBT Theory introduced in recent editions published by the Albert Ellis Institute
These workshops are held at our head office in Mumbai as well as in other cities across India. We are currently working at bringing them to our new branch office in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala too for students in the North.
These workshops are conducted by the Founder, Rajita Ramachandram, who is a practitioner with 9 years of experience, has received training and supervision in RECBT sessions under Swati Khanolkar, (Associate Fellow & Supervisor, AEI, NY) Director of In Vivo – the official Mumbai Centre for RECBT. The facilitator is also certified in both Primary and Advance level applications of RECBT from the Albert Ellis Institute, New York, USA and has also received certification in Applications of RECBT from Emeritus Professor Dr. Windy Dryden, UK.
Here’s What Some of Our Past Trainees Have Had to Say:
“A well structured program, content & the trainer’s skills are what I liked most!”
Dr. Ritika Srivastava, Practicing Psychologist
“Learned new techniques & insights which would not only help in professional life but also personal life”
Ritu Obhan, Special Educator
“Effective use of role plays and well conducted training!”
Annette Raposo, Practicing Psychologist, UAE
Disclaimer: This educational initiative keeps in mind ethical professional practices and is solely for learning purposes. It is not a substitute to or an equivalent of the training provided by the AEI.