AltMindShift recognizes the growing industry with entrepreneurial ventures and how relevant attitudinal coaching is to predict success rates and to help potential development with a sense of healthy purpose and goal directed action.
How can you take benefit from us?
We mentor attitudes that build a leader. How unfortunate it can be for someone who to wants to invest into a business but not into oneself! Engaging with coaching stands to fasten the pace at which talent and skill can expand. We look at mentoring by:
- Pushing for accountability
- Sharpening organizational management
- Reviewing failed decisions and helping attitudinal changes
- Developing effective communication chains between teams and verticals
- Developing mental toughness and sound decision making skills
- Setting appropriate prioritizations
- Keeping teams motivated
- Assessment and growth of Emotional Intelligence
- Helping entrepreneurial goals
Would a successful entrepreneur look at hiring a coach? Here’s a perspective from expert author Michael Cooper’s article we think will help.
Jeannette Bitz, chief strategist and managing principal at Engage, says: “As a business owner, I’m focused and motivated, but I don’t always make time for strategic thinking because I’m busy serving clients and running the business. My coach helps me take a step back and think more strategically about the business and determine how the employees and clients can best address my vision. In one hour a week, I make significant progress on business issues and the strategies that I believe have a strong impact on the agency. It’s invaluable.”