We bring to you a host of Employee Assistance Programs [EAPs] for workforce management in Organizations and productivity enhancement of employees.
When we engage, we assess and deliver the best. We run a thorough needs-analysis to understand the primary concerns so that we can provide a holistic custom solutions based Program.
We offer both Individual Counseling as well as Group Intervention Programs such as Online Support Groups to our clientele. Our individual counseling sessions are given through one-on-ones at the client site as well as through online sessions.
For the largely ‘occupied’ average employee, many everyday work and outside factors add-up to contribute toward emotional distress overtime. Many employees cannot find a free objective space to disclose their personal problems at work-spaces or may not be aware of them and may slowly succumb to despair and distress if left unattended for a long time. A preventive EAP approach taken to mental health has statistically shown to bring significantly positive results in a Company’s growth rate rather than sole reliance on curative models following through later.
What we help our clients with at Workplaces:
- Job dissatisfaction and lowered motivation
- Stress and burnout
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Personal problems affecting Work-life
- Performance and delivery of output
- Organizational skills
- People management skills
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Work-life balance
- Anxieties, fears, aggression, self confidence related issues
- Problem solving at workplace
- Conflict management skills at Workplace
- Handling team pressures and team building
- Managing and leading teams
- Familial & relationship stressors
- Financial stressors
- Life goal and career confusions
- Loss of enthusiasm at work
- Time management skills
Mindfulness sessions with expert mindfulness trainers, Buddhist monks and rinpoches are offered at our location in Dharamshala, India. Combining Eastern Philosophy with scientific principles of Psychology and rational approaches to living, these 7-Day Retreat Programs for Corporate Organizations are conducted to help stress alleviation & to promote healthy living practices.
Based on a needs-assessment of the Organization, Workshops and Webinars are offered on a wide range of life-skills problems covering specific issues, such as:
- Anger management
- Overcoming shyness
- Healthy parenting
- Overcoming depression
- Maintaining work-life balance
- Body image and self confidence concerns